    Any free food anywhere? It;s very depressing to be by yourself on your
    birthday in such a big city.

    Arawak

    Arawak, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Arawak

    Boomer Guest

    Arawak said:
    Happy birthday! :)

    Enjoy your walkabout!

    Free food in NY? Try the Salvation Army.

    Boomer, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Arawak

    Rich Guest

    Happy Birthday Arawak, it's my birthday too! But how can anyone be lonely in one of the largest cities in the world? Go
    see a show man. Take a walk down Broadway! Visit Central Park! Climb the Empire State Building! Stand at the base of
    Lady Liberty, and be in awe at how something so massive could have been brought to the U.S., across the mighty Atlantic!

    --
    Rich

    Visit Our Web Pages @:
    (24/7) http://secondwheel.0catch.com
    (No Pop-ups) http://secondwheel.dyndns.org
    I AM CANADIAN : http://www.iam.ca/toast/molson_final.swf

    If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?

    Rich, Aug 30, 2003
  4. Arawak

    paul s Guest

    Go ride and explore the Subway or something.

    paul s, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Arawak could go look for the Ninja Turtles, perhaps?

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 31, 2003