    the old 500 did pretty well.

    <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/red_gunner.htm>

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 28, 2007

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2007

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Yet another pic that proves that top shelf gear in the hands of a moron will
    always produce results that are easily obtainable with a Panasonic FZ50.

    I'm amazed you have the sack to post this shit.

    Kinon O'Cann, Oct 28, 2007
  4. You haven't seen anything yet; wait till I get my 400/2.8 in about two and a
    half months from now.
    It nice, isn't it? I'm proud of that one.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 29, 2007
  5. LOL! Eat your heart out! And you still go to bed every night crying and
    asking yourself why you can't be as good a photographer as D-Mac and have a
    legitimate and registered copy of CS3 like Rita.
    No, I'm really happy. I wiped the old 500 down and tucked it in for the
    evening. I had to read it a bedtime story about the jealous twit that
    wishes he had one.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 29, 2007
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    If owning a 500 f/4L or a 1D3 would make me a racist, child-molesting
    ass pimple like you, I think I'll pass.

    You see, it ain't about who has the best toys. It is about what you
    do with the toys you have. And when my head touches pillow I smile
    knowing that I can fart better pics from my 40D that you'll ever get
    with your high-priced gear.

    Who Rules, Ass Pimple ???

    Annika1980, Oct 29, 2007
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Cynicor Guest

    I ask myself this very question every morning as I get out of the shower.

    Cynicor, Oct 29, 2007
  8. LOL! You don't need the fancy equipment to make your self-description a
    reality. You only prove to us all your urges for children every time you
    open your mouth If you want I'll send you the empty boxes they came in so
    you can get your nut off?
    Said like a true jealous child that knows he will never amount to anything.
    When are you going to show us these "better pics" you keep bragging about?
    You wasted so much money on the 40D when D-Mac's pics with the "Craposonic"
    blow yours away.
    Apparently I do! For someone that said, "You are dead to me" I got you
    dancing like a puppet at my will. I knocked the wind out of your sails
    while getting you to expose your insecurities and unnatural urges. Keep
    dancing I love it

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 29, 2007
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    For Chrits's sakes, will you you do us all a favor and just send me the
    money?
    I admit, it's the best shot you've ever produced.

    Kinon O'Cann, Oct 29, 2007
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Noons Guest

    ROFL!
    Man, I haven't laughed so much in quite a while!
    Thank you, clowns!

    Noons, Oct 29, 2007
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Pretty much every pic I've posted is better than anything you've
    posted.

    LOL on the D-Mac claim. And exactly how much did I spend on the 40D?
    Let's see .... I think it was $0.00.
    How much did you spend on the 1D3? About $5K?
    And for that $5K you got a camera with only a slightly higher shooting
    speed that doesn't focus properly. Sucks to be you, early-adopter!
    Better send it back to Canon and get it fixed. LOL!
    My sails are still flapping ... like your gums. I decided to bust
    your ass about your bogus claims and reveal a bit about the real you.
    So far, we know that you're a racist troll with a predeliction for
    taking pics of children with your long lens. You run that mouth a lot
    because you believe that your anonymity is safe behind your screen
    name.
    But you aren't quite as anonymous as you think. You have already told
    the world everything we need to know to find the real you. Shit, I
    even know your dog's birthday! (6/22/04, BTW)

    If anyone wants to know about the real you everything they need is
    right in front of them.

    Sucks to be you, non-anonymous troll!

    Annika1980, Oct 29, 2007
  12. LOL! Get in line behind Bret. He's on his knees and he's trying to hold
    his mouth just right so a little luck might trickle in his mouth.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 29, 2007
  13. Remember what we covered a while back? It's called targeted audience. I'm
    just posting the shit so it makes you look good. You're the fool bragging
    about burning off 60,000+ shots on the 20D. Shit, D-Mac was right about
    you. Any fool can put the camera in full auto and fill a card and crop the
    shit out of the one keeper. Takes no talent, son. Kinda like what we've
    been seeing from you the last several years.
    Let's see. If the event really happened and "Helen" is real you spent a lot
    more than money. You took advantage of a lonely, mentally, and emotionally
    challenged individual. No surprise that you even brag about it because a
    real man would have had enough heart and balls to not take advantage of the
    situation. No surprises here since you even go as low as to take pictures
    of your unsuspecting neighbors through their windows at night and post them
    on the internet. Seriously, are you retarded or are you just putting on an
    act?
    $4,100, well $4,099.99 if you want to be accurate.
    LOL! And I bet you would ejaculate all over yourself if you ever had the
    privilege to even hold one.
    LOL! I can't stop laughing! Hey, first you post children's pics on the
    internet without the parent's knowledge and permission then you even spy on
    your neighbors and do the same when they have the curtains open at night.
    Let's face it, you really are the scumbag here and I bet your neighbors know
    it.
    It's because *I* want you to know. Post the link to the picture and page
    that I posted here many times. It's really no secret. And if you have the
    balls, make the call and we can get together and work this out in person.
    There's no ocean separating us. No excuses.
    Yes it is. And it only proves how obsessed you are with me because I put
    your dick in the dirt every time you post. You drip with envy. It must
    suck being uou?
    Not really, I've been purposely dropping a trail of breadcrumbs for almost
    five years in the eBay group and nobody has ever claimed the door prize.
    Maybe you'll get lucky? I really hope so.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 29, 2007
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    That's almost as good as D-Mac's old standby: "I meant to do that."
    Or his famous, "I only post my bad pics."

    Maybe you should try that. At 10fps you should get a lot of
    opportunites.
    Of course, they probably won't be in focus. LOL!
    Sucks to be you, early-adopter!

    BTW, have you shipped your 1D3 back to Canon yet? ROFL!
    $4100 for a broke cammy! Using your famous 18-month rule, in 18
    months you'll still be an idiot!

    Annika1980, Oct 30, 2007
  15. I did and it works great with the 500 without the TC. Put the TC in and I'm
    shooting handheld at 1000mm and it is hit or miss. Could be pilot error or
    it can be an AI Servo problem. I don't know yet. I'm betting pilot error.
    Right! Worse case scenario I will have to send it back to Canon and be
    without the Mighty Mk III for a few weeks. Canon will make good on it. The
    sad part for you is I still will have a totally awesome camera and you
    won't. I know you will still be jealous as hell.
    So far there isn't a need to send it back. Only a few Mk IIIs were
    afflicted. Wait till you see what I get for it in 18-months. Might even
    break even and you will still be as envious as ever.. Oh, did I mention
    that the old 500 is going on a paid assignment for most of November?
    Nothing special, just something local that will put some change in the
    pocket. I'm sure the pics won't be as good as yours but I will be laughing
    all the way to the bank.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Oct 30, 2007
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

    Annika1980 Guest

    Why? I've got the same camera in the 40D with two exceptions. The
    1D3 shoots at 10fps while the 40D "only" shoots at 6.5fps. No great
    loss there.
    Oh yeah, and the 40D focuses correctly. LOL! Who Rules?
    All of the early production models were afflicted.
    That would be yours, sucker.

    Ah yes, mall photography. Great chance for you to meet new kids.
    Do they sit on your lap?

    Annika1980, Oct 30, 2007