    then drop 2/3 let's say 1.8 at f5.6 and use flash on TTL....sometime I
    get good results but not constant....would love to hear on what your
    favourite method

    f8andbethere, Dec 31, 2005

  2. f8andbethere

    mirhe Guest

    I 'm not use flash but use tripoid
    Buy photos with license
    Sell your photos
    http://fotobank.tivi.net.pl/linki.html

    mirhe, Dec 31, 2005

  3. f8andbethere

    tomm42 Guest

    Way too long of an exposure, you need to meter for the lights or just
    wing it try 1/60 at 5.6 to start and see where that takes you, simple
    photography, too dark increase the exposure , too light decrease the
    exposure. If you stay at the correct fstop range for your flash you'll
    be fine with that.

    Tom

    tomm42, Jan 1, 2006
  4. f8andbethere

    RobG Guest

    And don't forget to adjust the white balance.

    RobG

    RobG, Jan 1, 2006