    I am new to streaming, and would need help in doing this, can anybody
    explain what I need to do this?

    Cheers

    Gameface, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Gameface

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Go here: http://www.mywebsitetalks.com/ (see trial)

    Dr. Bill, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Check with your site provider to see if they offer this feature. If they
    don't, you're out of luck so far as that page is concerned and you will
    have to find another source for it, as another poster has suggested. Be
    advised that, if your provider does have this facility, they're likely to
    charge you more in order to use it.

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 26, 2004

  4. Winamp + Shoutast + Streaming tools DSP.

    Basically install Winamp (get 2.91 from www.oldversion.com) and the
    broadcasting tools (http://www.shoutcast.com/download/ - be a DJ)

    Once those are in place download, RTFM, and install the server
    (http://www.shoutcast.com/download/ - be a server).

    Now once you've got the server running you can open up winamp and play a
    file. If you're read the manual and set everything up correctly you should
    be able to send to the server which will then send out to your listeners.

    It can be tricky but I'm sure that you can figure it out after about the
    10th time you've tried it.

    Just kidding, it's not that hard. Figuring out how to listen to your output
    on the same machine that you're encoding to and serving from is indeed a
    bitch.

    TheDailySpank, Feb 28, 2004