Streamed video problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Moke G, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Moke G

    Moke G Guest

    When I access Classic FM streamed TV, picture and sound work fine for the
    first 2 minutes (approx.), but then the picture 'freezes' but the sound
    continues ok.

    When I clear the website and re-access it, the same thing happens again
    after another 2 minutes (approx.)

    I've noticed the same thing happens on other websites with streamed video
    facilities.

    I tried disabling both my ZoneAlarm Firewall and Avast AV temporarily, but
    this had no effect and the picture still seized up after about 2 minutes.

    I have ntl 2Mb broadband connection.

    I would appreciate it if someone would please point me in the right
    direction to solve this problem. Thanking you in advance.

    Moke G.

    Moke G, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Moke G

    old man Guest

    Theres a msg on the web site that its operating at reduced bandwidth
    Not that I could get anything

    old man, Mar 11, 2006