    Also the Ipix plugin wont want to do anything on any browser, again,
    anyone got any ideas>

    Thanks muchly :)

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Paul Blarmy

    °Mike° Guest

    What happens when you try? Please give (any) EXACT error
    messages.

    °Mike°, Feb 10, 2005

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:33:43 +0000, °Mike° wrote...
    I just get a blank IE window with no visual content. I can right click
    and view course.

    Amazingly I have just tried to save the webpage to HD and I can then view
    it that way - but not directly online. Weird.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Paul Blarmy

    °Mike° Guest

    Try the information in the following articles:

    You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
    nothing occurs after you click a link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    BUG: Microsoft Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page
    While It Uses an HTTP 1.0 Request in a WinInet Application
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=816405

    HTML Pages Only Partially Appear, HTML Pages Do Not Appear,
    or the Network Stops Responding
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823386

    Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page and May Appear to
    Stop Responding on Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=832624

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    °Mike°, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:41:53 +0000, °Mike° wrote...
    None of those Mike, but........ changed the encoding to 'autoselect' and
    the page now shows up.

    Any idea on why the IPIX plugin fails to work on any browser?

    Thanks for help.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 10, 2005
  6. Paul Blarmy

    °Mike° Guest

    I have just taken the virtual tour (after installing the plugin) on
    SlimBrowser, an IE shell. It works perfectly here. I can only
    suggest that you clear your cache, remove the plugin and
    reinstall it.
    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Feb 10, 2005
  7. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:18:57 +0000, °Mike° wrote...
    You're a superstar :)

    Thanks again.

    Paul Blarmy, Feb 10, 2005
  8. Paul Blarmy