Strange mouse behaviour with flash in Mozilla 1.3.7

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by hpoppe, Nov 7, 2004.

  1. hpoppe

    hpoppe Guest

    When using Mozilla with flash installed on Fedora Core 2 something strange
    happens when the
    mouse pointer hovers a flash animation. It changs from the normal pointer
    to a diffuse sqare abut 1,5x1,5 cm square. Also I seem to loose contact
    with the page as scrolling with the mouse wheel no longer works, even when
    I move off the flash element. If I click somewhere on the window scrolling
    works again.
    Anyone with an idea as to what is happening?
    The mouse is an ordinary PS/2 wheel mouse and works perfectly in all other
    respects.

    mvh
    Hans Poppe
    -o)