    this extention
    and if so what program opens it.

    Tar

    Joni, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Possibly one of the programs on the floppy, if there are any.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Joni

    Joni Guest

    There's no executable files on the floppy just loads of .C00 files
    I need to convert them into a readle format - FAT CAHNCE
    cant even find the program that associates with the files

    Joni, Aug 25, 2005
  4. What information can you glean by opening a file with textpad wordpad etc?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Joni

    ellis_jay Guest

    dunno

    http://www.wotsit.org/search.asp?page=8&s=ALLFILES