    out of 3.

    Anyone experienced this before? Any ideas?

    D.

    David, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Do you think you know where to change the setting and do so correctly
    and have even reinstalled word but it does not work?
    A silent mouth is melodious.
    Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.
    Lol.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "You have an extra "l" in your name, and the air in your head has gone
    bad. Be sure to stay out of direct sunlight until you change it. You
    don't want to be walking around with your relief valve popping open
    unexpectedly, and your comment shows that something like that is
    already happening." -- John Griffin

    Lady Chatterly, Oct 16, 2004

  3. David

    David Guest

    I'm sure your parents will probably never see this but I wish more
    people would not let their kids play on the news groups, it's a bad
    waste of everyone's time.

    David, Oct 17, 2004