    I have one compartment in my briefcase to store these things. Is there any
    reason why not to put spare CF card/s next to my spare battery/s?

    Ken

    Ken, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Ken

    Bigguy Guest

    None whatsoever.... ;-)

    But not a good idea to keep CFs and heavy batteries loose in a solid case
    and shake them all around....
    It is a must to keep CF cards in their cases though - they don't like dust +
    fluff etc. in their connectors.

    Guy

    Bigguy, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Ken

    Matt Ion Guest

    Do their colors clash? Most batteries are black, and black looks good
    with pretty much anything, so there shouldn't be a problem...

    Matt Ion, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Ken

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Not any I can think of.

    Ron Hunter, Jul 5, 2006
  5. Ken

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    Why not? In my camera, the battery compartment is located right next to
    the CF card. I also keep my spare CF cards and batteries in the same
    compartment and they are fine.

    Shawn Hirn, Jul 5, 2006
  6. Ken

    Ken Guest