    How can I stop these bloody things !!!!!!!!

    Thanks

    Dee

    Deebrief, Jun 17, 2012

  2. Deebrief

    AyrA Guest

    Google Chrome does not has Audio Adverts.
    If you did not downloaded chrome from google directly
    http://google.com/chrome you might have installed adware with it.
    It also may be caused by a third Party extension. enter chrome://extensions

    Disable/delete any existing Extension and enable one by one each day.
    If this does not helps, scan your Computer for Malware see
    http://malwarebytes.org
    Malware Bytes is free to use.

    AyrA, Jun 25, 2012