    Why has your account been overdrawn for more than seven days, Stoopid?
    If you don't want to be charged a fee for ripping off your bank maybe
    you should get a freaking job and start paying your bills?

    Just Taylor, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Just Taylor

    Jimchip Guest

    St00pid is going to have to move his trailer (again) once those rent
    checks start bouncing.

    It looks like ~10 days of a negative balance is equal to his
    porn-downloading broadband connection fee. Maybe the bank will be doing
    what many have wanted- knocking Bullis off the Internet.

    Jimchip, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Just Taylor

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:54:53 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    YAHOO!!!11!!!!!

    "Now _that_ would be something to celebrate."

    Mara, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Serious note for a minute.

    Despite my other posts, I don't drink. Haven't for several years.
    However, if the day comes where RtS is knocked offline forever, I
    definitely will pop open a rather large cold one and celebrate.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 26, 2003
  5. He's/it is like a bad sore , it's keeps coming back.

    In

    § GateKeeper §, Jul 26, 2003
  6. Drink one for me , please :)

    In

    § GateKeeper §, Jul 26, 2003
  7. Just Taylor

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Heh, I haven't had to pay a maintenance fee on a checking account since
    I was sixteen.

    -= Hawk =-, Jul 26, 2003
  8. Just Taylor

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:08:41 -0400, § GateKeeper § wrote:

    I'd rather have a whopping case of the plague.

    "He is an anathema."

    Mara, Jul 26, 2003
  9. All this shit he's doing, it's going to catch up with him. he's a lowlife
    slum.

    In

    § GateKeeper §, Jul 26, 2003
  10. You can jump on my back , anytime.

    In

    § GateKeeper §, Jul 26, 2003
  11. Just Taylor

    Mara Guest

    Thanks. ;)
    <snip>

    Mara, Jul 26, 2003
  12. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:54:53
    -0000, Jimchip uttered this:
    That would be very good, should they actually do it. :)

    William Poaster, Jul 26, 2003
  13. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    Where did he do that?

    Just Taylor, Jul 26, 2003
  14. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    Well most banks will not charge you a monthly fee if you keep a certain
    amount in their bank, so that rules out Stoopid. Then again I know
    there are banks that will waive the monthly fee if you have direct
    deposit too. Oh wait, Stoopid hasn't had a job since March.

    So what would solve Stoopid's problem regarding his ripping off his bank
    by bouncing checks?

    Just Taylor, Jul 26, 2003
  15. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    Stoopid will just do what he did last year around this time, wait until
    his landlords force him out via the Wisconsin courts. Of course Stoopid
    will just come back and tell us all about his "25 day vacation....."
    That or he'll go and beg for a handout from his stupid fat brother. I'm
    sure by now fatboi Larry can't be all that pissed off now regarding that
    massive SPNAK! he and Stoopid took last August.

    Just Taylor, Jul 26, 2003
  16. Just Taylor

    Sharon B Guest

    um.....not writing cold checks?

    floating signature overdraft protection loan??

    .....jeez....next he'll be telling us that he actually buys his checks.

    Sharon B, Jul 27, 2003
  17. Just Taylor

    Just Taylor Guest

    No, next Stoopid will tell us that 1. it's not him, 2. it was somebody
    else, 3. you can't prove he is overdrawn, 4. you don't know how the
    banks work and 5. Who is "Just Taylor? Why he is just Steve Burnett.

    Just Taylor, Jul 27, 2003
  18. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    I don't want anything to go bad waiting, so that celebration will
    start by my going to the store. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 27, 2003
  19. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>:

    P.S. Sorry to hear about the heart problems. Stay well!

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 27, 2003
  20. Just Taylor

    Mara Guest

    Nah, it's my end. I've been working since last night on reinstalling a dual-boot
    on my RAID drive in another of my systems - 98SE/2k - and SE isn't playing nice.
    Not nice at all.

    "It does seem to be acting better now, finally."
    Kahlua doesn't go bad. It is much too exquisite to last that long. :)

    Mara, Jul 27, 2003