    MX400 graphics card.

    Thanks for any ideas,
    Andrew V. Romero

    Andrew V. Romero, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Andrew V. Romero

    CNT Guest

    Likewise, I am still waiting for nothing... What I am hoping for if it exist
    on market that can turn a regular picture (like a face) into animation. You
    know? Yours looking for a movie, mine is still images.

    Chuck

    CNT, Sep 25, 2003

  3. There is a few programs that may do what you are looking for such as
    Ulead's photo express. You can load a picture then morph it some using
    different frames, it will then export each individual shot as a picture
    file, you can then combine then for a morph movie or use the individual
    pics.

    I am looking more for a software program with a movable camera view.

    -Andrew V. Romero

    Andrew V. Romero, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Andrew V. Romero

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Try JASC's Animation Shop.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Sep 26, 2003