    Has anyones oder for the exchange program changed from pending?

    Just Curious........

    thx

    Flosshogg, May 28, 2005

  2. Flosshogg

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    Nope, still says pending, not that it matters anymore, since I will be
    getting a Free Downloadable Ccopy of Windows XP X64 Edition (RTM), in a
    couple of weeks, as a Thank You Gift from Microsoft (I am a Microsoft Beta
    Tester, and I Beta Tested Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1).

    Kevin Panzke, May 28, 2005

  3. Flosshogg

    Guest Guest

    i got sick of waiting for a reply to my second tier thingy , so i got my
    system builder to get it for me (at an extra cost of £110 , thanks microsoft
    :( )

    Guest, May 28, 2005
  4. So, what you mean is that your lack of patience cost you 110£....

    Christian Hougardy, May 28, 2005
  5. Flosshogg

    Flosshogg Guest

    110 pounds!!
    Thats like 250$ canadian

    Should order it from some where like ncix.com save at least half that

    Flosshogg, May 28, 2005
  6. Flosshogg

    Guest Guest

    yup , the supplier ripped me off i think

    Guest, May 28, 2005
  7. Flosshogg

    Guest Guest

    nearly a month is far to long when they said upto 2 weeks :p

    Guest, May 28, 2005
  8. Flosshogg

    NNBXX Guest

    Still pending :(

    I'm very impatient now, because I can't even purchase x64 here in France.
    It's still not on the market, even in English. Shame !

    NNBXX, May 28, 2005
  9. Tu n'as pas accès à MSDN ?

    Christian Hougardy, May 28, 2005
  10. Flosshogg

    NNBXX Guest

    Non, car je ne développe pas sur plateforme Microsoft, mais sur une autre
    plateforme. Toutefois, j'apprécie Windows XP Pro x64 Edition pour ses
    réelles qualités, et sa parfaite adéquation avec le matériel informatique du
    côté client des 5 ou 7 prochaines années. Stop, j'arrête là , sinon André ne
    va pas être content ;)

    Amicalement,

    Jean-Baptiste

    NNBXX, May 28, 2005