    Jtyc Guest

    No, it's the little blade on the end of this barrel closest to you...

    I thought that was a bayonet?

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 4/14/04 11:01 AM:
    Too cool! A Sig Sauer .40 with a bayonet! Gonna need a different
    holster, though.

    JaR
    Armed Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    Too cool! A Sig Sauer .40 with a bayonet! Gonna need a different
    My gun is bigger than your gun.

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 4/14/04 12:09 PM:
    Perhaps, but if you'll recall, mine is already pointed at you.

    And no, you may not trot off home to get your DE. If you do, I shall be
    forced to do likewise and fetch my Remington 12g.

    Just like a Californian to come to a gunfight empty-handed

    JaR
    Prepared Thug

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    I shall be
    I have one of those too. And a .40 as well.

    and a two barrel rubber band gun...

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest