    M: Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

    A: OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

    M: Oh! Oh I see!

    A: Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

    M: Oh...Sorry...

    A: Not at all!

    A: (under his breath) stupid git.

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/13/04 12:56 PM:
    is

    JaR, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    isn't

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    no you don't

    Yes I do.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    its not dead, its pining for the fjords.

    No it isn't.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    this is just contradiction!

    No it isn't.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    no, he did not indeed

    He most assuredly did.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  8. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    there is also a firm possibility of an outside maybe. kind of. sort of.
    but
    Yes.

    and no.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  9. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Mike T. Guest

    Why do you think the US recently restarted diplomatic relations with
    Vietnam? Can't get much cheaper than that.

    Mike T., Apr 13, 2004
  10. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    Why do you think the US recently restarted diplomatic relations with
    Yes it can.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  11. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    yes it is!

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  12. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/13/04 1:07 PM:
    you win

    JaR, Apr 13, 2004
  13. How many posts are in your sent folder today?

    I'll bet it's a record for you.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 13, 2004
  14. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    you win

    No he didn't.

    Jtyc, Apr 13, 2004
  15. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  16. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    "VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts
    through it! 'E's bleedin' demised

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  17. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    I'm sorry I've forgotten the point...

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  18. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    pfffffffffffffft! 48...

    122 in the past 1 day so far and its early

    Neil, Apr 13, 2004
  19. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    I can tell you aren't my wife...