  1. paul woolley

    paul woolley Guest

    any ideas ?

    paul woolley, Mar 18, 2006

  2. paul woolley

    Paul Cupis Guest

    paul woolley wrote:
    > any ideas ?

    Complain to Telewest that you can't dial them - they might datafill for
    you or give you a date.

    Complain to Tesco that you can call them from Telewest and ask them to
    ask their supplier to notify Telewest of the range(s) and request a
    datafill.

    See previous posts by me on this subject to see what a hash was made of
    the original datafill.

    Paul Cupis, Mar 19, 2006