    connector pin will eventually break off.

    Any other owners have this problem? Is there an easy fix?

    Angus

    angus, Dec 1, 2004

  2. angus

    Aerticeus Guest

    Haw Angus

    D'ye ken thit thir a twa kinds o CF cards?

    A thik wan and a thin wan (ithirwize known as CF1 and CF2)

    Is thir a chance yir yaizin the fat wan?

    Aerticeus, Dec 1, 2004

  3. angus

    angus Guest

    No, I use standard Canon oem cards (16 and 32 MB) plus a couple of
    256's. All have the same physical dimensions. They all slide smoothly
    into both my A-60 and a friend's A-75. They only time they ever bind is
    in my S1.

    Angus

    angus, Dec 1, 2004
  4. angus

    Aerticeus Guest

    have you discussed this with the seller?

    It may be a tiny flange in the moulding (camera side & guessing)

    Aerticeus

    Aerticeus, Dec 1, 2004
  5. angus

    tomcas Guest

    S1 takes both CF1 and CF2.

    tomcas, Dec 1, 2004
  6. angus

    Aerticeus Guest

    Yes, I know

    It was my opening dialogue in attempt to estimate the poster's experience of
    matters technical

    It is always difficult to estimate cause & effect links remotely.

    At the mo' it suggests somethings amiss provided the account given is
    accurate

    Aerticeus

    Aerticeus, Dec 1, 2004