  1. mitech

    mitech Guest

    Does anyone know when this movie might be released on DVD? Thanks

    mitech, Sep 5, 2005

  2. mitech

    TB Guest

    It hasn't been officially announced yet, but it appears a 2 disc edition
    similar in scope and content to the Minority Report dvd set a couple years
    back will come out on 11/22/05.

    T.B.

    TB, Sep 5, 2005

  3. mitech

    Dirrtylarry Guest

    Thanks T.B.

    Dirrtylarry, Sep 6, 2005
  4. 11/22

    Also the old version comes out 11/1.

    Scott Streeter, Sep 6, 2005
  5. mitech

    Tarkus Guest

    What's new on the old version?

    Tarkus, Sep 6, 2005
  6. The aliens get immunization shots before they come here.

    john339077353, Sep 7, 2005
  7. mitech

    TNT Guest

    I would not waste my time on it.

    TNT, Sep 9, 2005

  8. The New version?

    The Old version?

    Or Both?

    Frankly after watching the new one the old one is still the only one I
    would buy on DVD!

    tabernacle2002, Sep 11, 2005
  9. Hopefully never.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Sep 13, 2005
  10. mitech

    Tarkus Guest

    Why? Will you be compelled to buy it?

    Tarkus, Sep 13, 2005