    to network with there wireless connection.
    I want to use XP's programs and not a 3rd party.as much as you can. I worked with PC's and networks a long time but this
    wireless connection and security is new to me. Thank you for your help.

    Guest, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Put all the computers in the same room and configure them to have an
    Internet connection.

    Configure the Wireless to work with the Router but leave the security Off.

    When all the computers can access the Internet, configure each computer File
    Sharing system. http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    When the Internet and sharing works well take care of the Wireless Security.

    General Installation of Network here, http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Feb 3, 2006