step by step guide

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Eddie, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. It was on Sat, 06 Dec 2003 03:02:20 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    Maybe it means Penguinised? Though it's only a guess....

    William Poaster, Dec 6, 2003

  2. We have a winner! The word is my coinage, and is _NOT _ GPL'd. Please
    apply to the RIAA and SCO for a licence to use my IP. TYVM. HAND.

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 6, 2003

  3. As Post, no, Bill's already said, it means "turned into a penguin."

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 6, 2003
  4. It was on Sat, 06 Dec 2003 23:29:05 +1300, just as I was halfway through a
    Why thank you, Sir Max! :)

    William Poaster, Dec 6, 2003