    Cue discussion re: muffler on JaR's '76 Toronado.

    JaR
    Reminiscing Thug

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004

  2. William G

    Consultant Guest

    pretty sure, i think, oh wait, damn these hormones

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004

  3. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:28:06 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    I suspect he meant it the other way around... ;-)

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  4. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:30:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    Oh, that was you? Kewl.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  5. William G

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Recovery from the part of the surgery where fifty per cent of the brain is
    removed can be difficult, as well.

    JaR
    Ducking Thug

    *There went a couple of votes, dammit*

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  6. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:33:57 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg () said,
    You forgot to tape her mouth, didn't you? Teeth work as scissors.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  7. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:48:54 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,
    I fixed many of my college cars with duct tape and coat hangers.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  8. William G

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    S.P.C.A. on line two...

    JaR
    PETA Thug

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  9. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:44:29 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, BrianS ()
    said,
    Step 0.5: Go to SquallMart and buy a five-dollar picture frame.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  10. William G

    Consultant Guest

    nice going, you know you're gonna pay for that one, if "they" could figure
    out it was directed at "them" ha ha ha

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  11. William G

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    I still do. But duct taping over a hole in the muffler just doesn't work.

    JaR
    Practical Thug

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  12. If it moves, and it ain't supposed to: duct tape.
    If it doesn't move, and it's supposed to: WD-40

    Today's obscure trivia (redundant?) question:

    What does the WD in WD-40 stand for?

    --
    Fris "It ain't Western Digital" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004
  13. William G

    Doom Guest

    Water displacement. Man I love Google. It can answer anything.

    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  14. William G

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Sir, you just gained my vote. Hating on the womenfolk is a platform I can
    get behind. Also, I can get behind the womenfolk, if you know what I mean.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 9, 2004
  15. circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 11:02:02 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ()
    said,
    If you put enough on, it does...

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  16. William G

    RH Guest

    I wouldn't be able to do it until I asked someone to send
    me a braindump on that issue.

    RH, Sep 9, 2004
  17. William G

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    Define: "enough".

    If a job takes more than four rolls, I call it unsuitable for duct tape
    repair.

    JaR

    Pssst! Wanna buy a vote?
    Vote for ME!

    JaR, Sep 9, 2004
  18. William G

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Fo' shizzle. I found the answer in under a minute. Gooooogle!!!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  19. William G

    TechGeekPro Guest

    So... you're the one who let the goat loose.

    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  20. William G

    kpg Guest

    Wow. You know some stuff. Talk about well rounded.

    kpg, Sep 9, 2004