    gloss. Place certificate in frame, place glass over. Hang on wall with a
    nail. Place in prominant place in your living quarters. make it visible if
    you want to use it as a chick magnet.

    William G, Sep 9, 2004

  2. You are Network Guru and I claim my two-fifty.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004

  3. William G

    molsonexpert Guest

    I think a 2x4 is a little overkill, no?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Sep 9, 2004
  4. William G

    Consultant Guest

    i would use 4x6

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  5. William G

    Mike T. Guest

    How would you secure the glass to the frame?

    Mike T., Sep 9, 2004
  6. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:18:04 +0200, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. ([email protected]) said,
    Duct tape, of course.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  7. William G

    Doom Guest

    I would use duct tape.

    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  8. William G

    Doom Guest

    Oops, I see you beat me on that answer by over 4 minutes.

    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  9. William G

    kpg Guest

    Doom and Laura on the same wavelength - THAT is scary.

    kpg, Sep 9, 2004
  10. William G

    Doom Guest

    When you associate with brilliance it starts to rub off.

    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  11. William G

    Neil Guest

    if the women can find you handsome, they might as well find you handy...

    Neil, Sep 9, 2004
  12. William G

    Neil Guest

    "I'm a man, but I can change...if I have to....I guess"

    Neil, Sep 9, 2004
  13. William G

    Jtyc Guest

    Duct tape, of course.

    Red Green fan eh?

    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  14. Normally, I'd say that was sick, but this is Laura we're talking about.

    --
    Fris "On second thought, it's still kinda sick" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004
  15. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:17:39 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom () said,
    Everybody knows you can fix anything with duct tape, WD-40 and/or a
    coat hanger.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  16. William G

    Consultant Guest

    the actual procedure for tranforming the male genitalia into female only
    takes 3 hours. the long portion is when the man has to live as a woman for
    12 months, whilest taking hormones. discovery channel.

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  17. William G

    molsonexpert Guest

    If the woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

    steve.

    keep yer stick on the ice.

    molsonexpert, Sep 9, 2004
  18. William G

    kpg Guest

    I used some duct tape yesterday morning. Guess I didn't use enough though,
    'cause when I got home from work my, um, date was gone.

    kpg, Sep 9, 2004
  19. William G

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    oh, discovery channel? are you sure about that, there, princess?

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 9, 2004
  20. William G

    BrianS Guest

    I completed step one but I am stuck on step two since I don't have any sand
    paper. Please advise.

    BrianS, Sep 9, 2004