    destroyed. In fact, I don't think ANY fetal stem cells are obtained
    from aborted fetuses, since they're usually too far along development
    and the cells have differentiated too much by that point.

    Neil Nadelman, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Sparrow

    Mark M Guest

    Not only do I (an evil, stupid Republican) not take him seriously, but I
    don't even see his posts any more. Once it became clear that he had zero
    interest in presenting any real thoughts in his posts beyond one-liner
    insults, he was no longer worth reading.
    I see him only as an "echo" in other posts now.
    He can now feel free to sit in his corner and hate all us dummies until the
    next self-destructive democrat drives their candidacy into the ground
    beneath a pile of Michael Moorisms and Al Gore tantrums.

    Mark M, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Sparrow

    m II Guest

    Lots of violence here:

    http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/BibleQuotes.htm

    mike

    m II, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Sparrow

    Mike Henley Guest

    Yes, Abraham Lincoln should really have funded stem cell research.

    Mike Henley, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Sparrow

    Big Bill Guest

    Did you forget the " :) "?
    For those who want to think a little, remember that Clinton had the
    chance.

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Sparrow

    kashe Guest

    Dead people will walk again???

    kashe, Nov 11, 2004
  7. Yes.....They call them Zombies. Didn't you learn anything from, "The Night
    of the Living Dead?"

    William Graham, Nov 11, 2004
  8. Sparrow

    John Guest

    What gets to me is the VAST majority of Fundamentalist "Christians" who
    believe the English King James translation of the Bible is the ONLY
    translation and that it is literally, 100% word-for-word true, even though
    MOST have not read more than a few selected passages! I know whereof I
    speak: I grew up in a branch of the Christian church that emphasizes
    individual Bible study (I've read the whole thing completely through several
    times and studied it in-depth), but when I got to college (a conservative
    Christian school in the South), I discovered that most (maybe 90%) of my
    classmates had never read more than a few Psalms, a couple of chapters in
    the Gospels and very little else -- yet these ignorant folk had the most
    obstinate "opinions" about what the Bible said about morality, etc., than
    their more-educated classmates. Sad -- you'd think if you were going to
    base your life on a 6,000 year-old book of mythology, you'd at least know
    what it said. . .

    - John

    John, Nov 12, 2004

  9. quote from Miriam "Ma" Ferguson former Texas Governor

    If the King's English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for
    me!

    Governor of Texas (circa 1920)

    hehehe, some things never change

    GK

    grant kinsley, Nov 13, 2004
  10. Sparrow

    Robert P Guest

    You're having an discussion about stem cell research - is it moral?

    It may be a good issue - but you're way out of place using a photography
    newsgroup and delving with moral!!!

    Robert P, Nov 13, 2004
  11. Sparrow

    Asher N Guest

    Xtian translation. The correct translation from the Hebrew is Thou shall
    not murder.

    Asher N, Nov 14, 2004