Stealin' the Glory

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jan 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Jan 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    DON'T try to burst my bubble! We're still in slot #1 of 6.9M results. Just
    because there aren't very many people searching for that particular phrase
    doesn't mean anything....we're STILL #1 of 6,900,000.

    So phbtp~~~

    Guest, Jan 24, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    #2 ALREADY!!!! At this rate, we'll be #6,900,000 by next week.

    OHHHHH.... I'm still showing #1, we must be #2 in India.

    That would mean that YOU'RE slacking.

    <Cracks whip> Get to work Slacker!! ;)

    Guest, Jan 24, 2007
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Well, yeah, but what about searching for [email protected]?

    kpg, Jan 24, 2007
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hey, one step at a time, please. We're working on it.

    Besides, I'm just now getting off the high of being top of the list for Popular
    Certifications. ;) Not that there's really anything in there right now.

    Guest, Jan 24, 2007
  8. Guest

    Julia Guest

    Cool! So now we finally got a piece of the pie?

    Julia, Jan 24, 2007
  9. Guest

    CertGuard Guest

    It would appear so. I sure hope it's like granny's, nothing like granny's
    homemade apple pie.

    CertGuard, Jan 25, 2007
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    She's my cherry pie
    Cool drink of water
    Such a sweet surprise
    Tastes so good
    Make a grown man cry
    Sweet Cherry Pie
    Yeah

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2007
  11. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Woot!