    using Windows 7.

    Your help is great appreciated,

    iccsi

    iccsi, Oct 17, 2011

  2. iccsi

    Miles Guest

    * iccsi wrote, On 16-Oct-11 18:09:
    > I would like to put some applications running while startup of the
    > computer.
    > I am able to copy application shortcut to startup folder when I use
    > Windows XP.
    > I would like to know how I can configure my own startup applicaiton
    > using Windows 7.
    >

    > Your help is great appreciated,
    >

    > iccsi

    Using Win7-64, Pro and probably the same for all versions.
    Go the start menu/all programs/cntrl-drag the wanted program name to
    "Startup" which is in the "all programs" list in alpha order, near the
    bottom -- not the top where the windows stuff is located. If you have
    that folder open it can be dropped right in. I believe that if it's
    not open you can drop it on "Startup" and then perhaps you'll need to
    cntrl-drag it inside -- let me know about that one!
    Miles

    Miles, Oct 17, 2011