    extra step of choosing a profile, and it would be quicker if it just
    loaded a profile automatically.

    Thanks.

    Bill H., Oct 19, 2003

  2. Bill H.

    Bill H. Guest

    I just deleted the default profile. It works now...

    Bill H., Oct 19, 2003

  3. Bill H.

    A Hess Guest

    Stardate 10/19/03 10:14 AM, Bill H. sat a million monkeys at a million
    typewriters and produced the following:
    Well, to answer your question for future reference edit your shortcut
    like this:

    "c:\program...\mozilla.exe" -mail -p profilename

    A Hess, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Bill H.

    Bill H. Guest

    Did I mention I was using Linux?