    How do I disable them, so they won't load upon startup?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Bun Mui

    °Mike° Guest

    From the programs' options or preferences.

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Bun Mui

    JWooden271 Guest

    I have Startup icons on system tray (bottom right hand side) using
    Right click some of them, and see if theres and option to diable the tray icon,
    or to go to the Preferences.

    Or, for a more thurough approach, click Start, then clcik Run. Type "msconfig"
    and press enter. Click the Startup tab and you will find a list of the programs
    that load at startup.

    JWooden271, Dec 29, 2003