  1. Tom Miller

    TwoBearCatz Guest

    Yeah, a troll that puts a mirror right in front of your face!

    TwoBearCatz, Oct 22, 2006

  2. Tom Miller

    TwoBearCatz Guest

    I think we are talking about someone that's been living under a ROCK -
    YOU! Have you ever heard of or worked with H1B's?! They are EVERYWHERE
    taking jobs like the one you hold right HERE! 10,000 miles away LOL. I
    tell ya, you guys in this NG are some real numbskulls.

    http://www.toraw.org/

    Possibly coming to your company someday soon and TRUST ME you'll be
    going "bye bye". Oh, you might get a small severance package if you
    train your Indian replacement. They won't keep an uneducated American
    over an Indian. They (perception) work for less and all (perception)
    have superior IT degrees way before they even get to the United States.
    Again, this isn't always true ... but you won't convince the hiring
    manager(s) that brought them in of that. Read and learn gatorboy!

    TwoBearCatz, Oct 22, 2006

  3. Tom Miller

    Anonymous Guest

    BSc: it's what we call a science degree here. You really are an ignorant jerk,
    aren't you?

    Fred the Ferret BSc PhD

    Anonymous, Oct 22, 2006
  4. Tom Miller

    TwoBearCatz Guest

    I've stated NUMEROUS TIMES I hold a BS in COMPUTER SCIENCE. aka BSCS
    for those of you still working on your GED!

    TwoBearCatz, Oct 22, 2006
  5. Tom Miller

    smackedass Guest

    OK, I really think that we can stop encouraging this individual. Anybody
    who ridicules a person's honorary military service is really in need of
    pity, rather than scorn. But scorn will keep them typing...

    sa

    smackedass, Oct 22, 2006
  6. Tom Miller

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    God damn right. I've got a PhD, and I get so f'ing angry when I see all these
    uppity kids with their little old degrees thinking they can call themselves
    professionals! What a joke! Running a computer repair business with only a BSc?
    Ha!! But boy, do they love to run around telling everyone how clever they are.
    And jealous? You've never seen anything like it. When I worked on the 'bins,
    collecting garbage it was just the same. Thinking they knew how to empty into a
    truck like we real pro's could. You should've seen 'em! Makes tears roll down
    my cheeks with laughter just thinking about it. Try telling them though? They'd
    get so shitty. Long tirades of self-serving bullshit, showing nothing but their
    ignorance, but, hey, it gave the rest of us a laugh. Just like this TwoBearCatz
    moron. Who's he trying to kid, pretending he can repair 'puters with his puny
    little degree? I bet he's got a couple of ol' PhDs working for him that do the
    real work. I mean, he tried it in the programming business, and failed pretty
    spectacularly, didn't he? Heh, Heh. Oh hell, there I go again, just gotta wipe
    them tears away, give me a minute, folks. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah. I mean,
    take the other day, I had this call out to this old lady who wanted me to
    install Windows XP for her. Ha! Try and do that with your little old BSc!!!!!
    'Course, being a PhD an'all, I make sure I have it printed on all my business
    cards - in fact, to be fair to the customer, I include all my qualifications,
    even the one from the Psych people saying I'm certifiably sane. Now that's a
    good one that is; how many you guys and good ladies got one of those? Not many
    I'd take a good guess. So I's the only one here who can prove he's sane! Get
    over that one mister jealous guy! 'Course, things got a bit tough in the
    garbage business, and they had to lay off all us PhD-types. When they
    introduced them wheely-bin things, well I guess we just couldn't cut it any
    longer. Had to leave it to the Professors. Sad to see it go, of course, but I'm
    not bitter, I look back at the old team now, and I'm kinda proud I was there at
    the beginning, know what I mean? I give the Prof's a wave, when I see 'em
    driving by - can't say I don't get that old twitch in the shoulder though! Ah
    well, makes me walk taller for a ways, 'till I falls over, but that's another
    story. Anyways, guess I'm taking up too much o' your time here, with my little
    ramblings. Gotta go, anyway, things to do, people to see, 'puters to repair,
    you know how it goes. Oh, sorry TwoBearCatz, you don't do you, you have to get
    the others to do it for you. Oh well, see Ya.

    Nomen Nescio, Oct 22, 2006