    Sorry if this seems a bad question, but its not clear on the MS site
    and I dont want to have any hitches, after a lot of revision.

    Thanks in Advance!

    Liam, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Hello,

    You just need to register at test center.
    After you pass the first exam you will receive an welcome kit from Microsoft
    for you MCP certification. In this kit you also will receive an MCP ID which
    you will use it in order to register for exams.
    When you complete all exams for MCAD track you will receive another welcome
    kit with your MCAD certificate.

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Liam

    Worth Guest

    There is no need to register with M/S -- Take the exams straight and you will
    be automatically registered with m/s. But do not forget to take help of some
    good exam prep. you may have cheap but good preps from www.examcheets.com or
    www.exams.ws .

    Regards

    Worth, Jan 5, 2005