Start your own IP Telephony Service Provider Company

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by tseyva, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. tseyva

    tseyva Guest

    Tseyva Pte Ltd. : With the most sophisticated and advanced VoI
    technology and infrastructure, Tseyva is geared to provide it
    resellers the fullest support in starting up a private labeled VoI
    business under their own brand name, logo and website, without th
    need for heavy capital investment and infrastructure. With virtuall
    no start-up fee, we provide complete solutions for infrastructure
    billing, brand development, web development, client management
    technical support and training for your VoIP business. This is a
    opportunity to initiate and operate a VoIP company providing service
    like PC2Phone, IP Phones, Calling Cards, etc. Linked to the bes
    routes to all destinations around the globe, we guarantee our client
    unmatched quality and value for money at all times

    Resellers could offer the following services
    Reseller Package Includes:

    Customized web sit
    Online Reseller Management Tools (ORMT
    Branded Hardwar