    where can i get them?
    can somebody help me out?
    thank you.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Guest

    mustafa Guest

    Hi guys/gals. If anyone is going to prepare for MCSD.NET
    then we can prepare together. Can Anyone tell me which
    exam should I take first & which exam would be the
    easiest of all for a person who's new to .NET.
    Thanks
    Mustafa ()

    mustafa, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    Saga Guest

    I just plan on following the number scheme, 300, 305,
    306 and 310. I am following the VB track, so adjust
    accordingly for the C# track. The only one that seems
    to be outside the numbering scheme is 70-229. I don't know
    if I should take it before of after the 305/6/10 exams.

    Good luck
    Saga

    Saga, Sep 29, 2004