    replace system disk and press enter. I reformatted the harddrive and
    now I'm experiencing the problems listed above. Thanks. =)

    -William

    Willard, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Willard

    DC Guest

    I have to ask: what possessed you to reformat your harddrive?

    DC, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Willard

    Willard Guest

    Hello All. Recently I've been experiencing start up problems. After I
    reach the page that saids "press del to enter setup" the computer
    screen turns black for a couple mintues. After a while the XP welcome
    page comes on with the loading status bar and it takes forever to
    load. Please advise. I'm running XP professional and my computer is
    a 1.47 Athlon with 256 DDR ram.

    I never had this problem till recently when my computer died saying to

    Willard, Aug 15, 2003