Start calling your Skype friends from your mobiles with Vox for Skype. It's Free :)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by synchronism, Aug 23, 2006.

  1. synchronism

    synchronism Guest

    Guys,

    Calling your Skype buds from a mobile is no longer cheap...it's FREE!

    Forget long distance or international charges.
    I found this great tool called Vox for Skype. Took 2 mins to install on
    my PC AND it's free!
    What it does: it lets you call your skype contacts directly from your
    mobile.
    It works with all phones.That's right! No need to buy a smart phone
    or upgrade anything.

    Check it out: www.Voxlib.com

    James

    PS: They also got this contest going on. If you simply register to try
    VOX you could win xbox 360, a polycom and daily 50bucks thinkgeek.com
    gift certificates.

    synchronism, Aug 23, 2006