    it seems I switched it accidentally how do I get it to display
    normally?

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Nov 26, 2006

  2. Click on an empty spot of the Taskbar and drag it back to the bottom.
    Yes, errant mouse-click can do many things.

    (Why do you cross-post everything to ie.comp ? Where are you reading

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 26, 2006

  3. /me suspects some confusion between IE=Ireland and IE=Internet
    Explorer...

    scottishwildcat, Nov 26, 2006
  4. Oh! Really? <g> You may be right...

    One then still wonders why Heidi would cross-post everything...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 26, 2006