    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Pimp purple is cool :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005

  2. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u have to match it with pimp colours though!

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005

  3. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    i meant the dream car rath. i was thinking something along the lines of a z3, 911, etc. that calibur of kitten car.
    and whats wrong with a neon? my ricey one in nfsu was sweet. and my real one would be sweet if it worked. :(

    neko138, Sep 11, 2005
  4. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ah I didn't know you were talking about your dream car, my mistake.
    *desperately awaits to see hot pink carerra hooning down panalatinga* :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  5. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    good luck, at least you can dream

    XhArD, Sep 11, 2005
  6. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    carerra. nah mangenta torana mayte. :p

    neko138, Sep 12, 2005
  7. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Do you mean just the colour or the car? Cos here is a carrera.
    [​IMG]

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  8. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    she didnt say it was :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  9. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe nice dream car.... my dream car doesn't exist... because its sometime of a too futuristic dream car... made of Full Acrylic and has Neon wire trhough the sides... :D

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  10. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    bet you it hoons something chronic :p
    Me no likey Porsches... either Lambos or a Koenigsegg CC-R for me :D

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  11. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    rath, u remember the pink torana at this years motor show> the one that looked like a hotted up barbie car and all the guys were drooling over it saying it was 'mangenta' not pink. it was the 'girl' v8. :p

    neko138, Sep 13, 2005
  12. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I remember hearing about it but never actually seeing it. But yes, there was a lot of controversy over what type of guy would drive that car, you'd have to be mad.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  13. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    that was the Twin Turbo Torana model aye :D didnt like the actual car much, a bit too queer for my liking. "Magenta" and white interior. i saw it at the Brisbane Motor Show in February this year, but i still think the highlight was the Koenigsegg CC-R :D coolest car ever, with its "dihedral synchrohelix actuation doors" lambo doors, but smooth and cooler.

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  14. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    MANgenta ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  15. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    theres no difference. theres no such thing as a man who likes magenta, therefore it isnt mangenta, because it wouldnt be for a man :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  16. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    he was pointing our the colour for man, genta!!! :D

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  17. neko138

    pendrive

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'd be happy to come clobber you in 10 years when I drive up there to buy a car

    pendrive, Jul 30, 2009