    become addictive to play about with film trailers ect.
    Thank in advance.
    PJ

    PJ, Jan 25, 2004

  2. PJ

    ñKs Guest

    Some of those( I have about 30 different ones of the Kid) where done by
    professionals.Adobe aftereffects is a good program...

    ñKs, Jan 25, 2004

  3. PJ

    Richard Guest

    Most of that type of editing is done with professional equipment with a
    price tag most people can't afford.
    When you go to the video section, you get the impression others have made
    various versions of it, when in fact, it's a trick to get you to see other
    websites.

    Quite frankly, I don't think 15 million have downloaded it. Like most video
    stuff, over bloated ratings.

    The kid does nothing more than a poor imitation of a fight scene slinging
    the stick around and practically falls on his face doing it.

    If it wasn't for the showing on "letterman", the kid would be just another
    kid.

    So what?

    Richard, Jan 25, 2004
  4. PJ

    ñKs Guest

    It was downloaded allot before the Letterman show...

    ñKs, Jan 25, 2004
  5. PJ

    wisefool Guest

    Richard said:
    No - the "So what" can't follow from what you just said.

    It can follow from the "Ooh! Wow!" that many people emit
    when they see it.

    wisefool

    wisefool, Jan 25, 2004