    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  2. unholy

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    addd sound fx to it..lightsaber sounds can be found pretty easily on the internet...

    HackaX0rus, Jun 29, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, nah i am not into making movies bud :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  4. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Still those things are really fun to play with like sabers.. and using the huge tubes in the white lights are cool too.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am going to do the Cathode saber mod :D
    [​IMG]

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  6. unholy

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    err, you'll need a really really really big battery lol

    m1k30rz, Jun 30, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, true :D, i am going to by a Car Battery and a compressor!!! just kidding :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  8. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Or you might want to get a low voltage one and use some kind a battery that will works.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    a group of 2 12 Volter (probably Ni-Cads or Metal Hidrods... :D i will see hwat size they go down too, and the invertor... and the cathode :D funn little mod :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  10. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    I read somewhere that some kids got hurt doing this kind of thing with the long halogen tubes.. they exploded in their faces lol.. so be careful.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have a bullet proof face :D, its also called a wielding mask :D, or a Jason hockey mask! :D

    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  12. unholy

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    ccfl's run off the 12 v line..so 1X 9v and 3x AA should work..then you run it through the 12v molex...it might work might fry it...

    HackaX0rus, Jul 1, 2005
  13. unholy

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Some guy at my work made about six of them and brought them to our midnight showing of star wars ( I work at a movie theater ). His looked very good and used neon tubing and plumbing pieces for the handle. He said they were about 70 dollars a piece to make.

    ww_crimson, Jul 3, 2005
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol... mine will be rechargable and only 50 bucks a piece :D.... Acrylic Handles so u can see the inside :D

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  15. unholy

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    YOU ARE A FUNNY MAN  :lol:

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no i just like to post random information sabout todays happenings in to to land :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  17. unholy

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    NATHAN!!!

    u have no right to display my cathode on the internet without my permision
    it was quite a fun nite though cathode wars wasnt thebest part i recon the demon can of coke was better
    you guys are realy taking the light sabre fantisy too far plz just stick to the ideas dont put them into practice or some1s gonna get electracuted like i did when i was playing with a bodge cathode

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm yes right... my cathode is in there too biatch :p
    u were too silly... why would u touch electricity when its passing through at 480V AC :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005