    both shows will follow suit?

    Cheers,

    Jaime

    Jaime M. de Castellvi, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Jaime M. de Castellvi

    jayembee Guest

    Hasn't been announced yet. Presumably, Paramount has some magic number
    of sets (for each season) they want to sell at the original MSRP before
    dropping the price.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Mar 13, 2006

  3. I can't believe they were able to get so many people already to buy
    these somewhat substandards sets at the premium price. Some of the
    options on the box sets, particularly those having to do with foreign
    language tracks and subtitles, are pretty limited or nonexistent, and
    the disks are a pain to get at.

    Cheers,

    Jaime

    Jaime M. de Castellvi, Mar 14, 2006
  4. dvdempire.com is selling both TNG and DS9 Season Sets 1-7 for $317.07

    Debbie Proctor

    Deborah A Proctor, Mar 25, 2006