    Visit my homepage: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/aaronthegreat
    "I weigh about 140 pounds, naked. I mean, if that scale at the train station
    is anything to go by." -Emo Phillips

    AMSNYD, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Of course...

    Just like they will release a box set with each new SE movie edition
    (and fill the remainder with the old non SE's).

    Better wait until all the Star Trek movies are done before bying that
    box set.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 12, 2004

  3. AMSNYD

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    I'm sure they will. They repackage the movies every time a new edition
    comes out.

    Joshua Zyber, Jan 12, 2004
  4. AMSNYD

    Acertaingirl Guest

    Since Star Trek VI special edition is now out is paramount going to
    release a
    I just saw an ad in Entertainment Weekly, the boxed set is scheduled to be
    released the same day as STVI (1/27).

    Acertaingirl, Jan 12, 2004
  5. www.dvdsoon.com of Montreal is preordering the original crew set (out
    on Jan27th) for CAD$70. STVI is CAD$14, same date.

    Maureen Goldman, Jan 13, 2004