    resources. After which all such windows have to be re-navigated back to the
    proper location.

    Any suggestions for a way to stop this?

    Anteaus, Feb 27, 2010

  2. Hi
    In general that is the nature of the "beast" every thing Wireless is slower.
    However you can get it fatter moving by taking the Wireless card out of the
    saving Mode. I.e. configure the Wireless card Not to save Power.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Feb 27, 2010

  3. Anteaus

    Anteaus Guest

    I don't think that will make any difference, AFAIK there is no way of keeping
    the WLAN card powered whilst the rest of the computer is in standby.

    The basic problem is that the timeouts on these warnings are too short to
    allow the WLAN to reconnect, but I don't know what determines them.

    Anteaus, Feb 28, 2010