  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Are you going to post this every 24 hours until you get a response?

    Evan Platt, Jan 19, 2007

  2. I posted it yesterday, but I had problems with my newsgroup program. I was
    not sure it posted. I looked today and could not find it. I reposted it.
    I am sorry for all the problems this has caused you. BTW can you help with
    my problem?

    Luke O'Malley, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Evan Platt

    D.D. Minelli Guest

    Right click on open space on desktop/properties/screen-saver click on Power
    on bottom right/PowerSchemes always on = all others to Never.

    D.D. Minelli, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Evan Platt

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    G'day O'Malley,

    What's doing mate?

    ]v[etaphoid, Jan 22, 2007
  5. Evan Platt

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    Don't even mention it, me old China! I'm just happy to be of assistance...

    ]v[etaphoid, Jan 23, 2007
  6. Evan Platt

    Otter Guest

    In