    module is not accessible.

    Thanks In Advance

    Nino

    Nino_1, May 9, 2008

  2. Nino_1

    Bod43 Guest

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...s_configuration_example09186a0080094ecf.shtml

    "Recover a Cisco IOS Catalyst 4500/4000 Series Switch from a Corrupt
    or Missing Image or in Rommon Mode"

    Is the place to start.

    Probably worth just getting a console cable in and if you can get
    to the rommon prompt try typing

    boot

    followed of course by the return key.

    If it boots then you can worry about how to recover it later.

    If it was me I would want an outage to do it, or
    an off-line switch.

    It is I think required that the images on the two SEs should be
    identical
    (or maybe similar). Not sure what happens if they are too different.
    Maybe that is all that is wrong.

    If you have the external flash cards you can use that to get an
    image on to the module.

    Bod43, May 9, 2008

  3. Nino_1

    Merv Guest