    have the information that I'm after?

    Cheers,
    Jim.

    Jim McDonald, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Jim McDonald

    Andre Beck Guest

    Probably not. Even Cisco's own CiscoWorks 2k LMS fails on correctly
    detecting (besides other things) duplex state of certain switches ports,
    releasing all sorts of false alarms. So that really looks like there is
    no *single* and *reliable* way to request it. Then again, maybe they just
    can't code (and exactly for that reason chose Java). The CW2k LMS sometimes
    leaves a strong taste of that, at last.

    Andre Beck, Nov 1, 2003