    I am looking into buying a home DVD recorder - primarily the Philips DVDR-80
    anyone recommend this product or point me in the right direction ?

    David

    David Cleland, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Get the Newest panasonic E80. it has an 80 gig hard drive built in. i just
    got one and I am converting all my VHS tapes to DVD. Put it this way no more
    tapes. You WILL LOVE THIS RECORDER!!! The quality is absolutley fantastic
    even at EP speeds.

    news.bellatlantic.net, Sep 23, 2003

  3. You really have a hard on for Panasonic, don't you?

    Doc Speedbyrd

    Doc Speedbyrd, Sep 23, 2003
  4. You really have a hard on for Panasonic, don't you?

    Yes i do right now is that ok??? Man you people are brutal. Like the saying
    goes if you ain't got something good to say keep your mouth shut. Of course
    this doesn't apply when it comes to the internet. Check out all the reviews
    on Panasonic's latest products on all the review site and you will see I am
    not the only one who is praising thier latest line of products. best back
    for buck out there right now. And this is coming from a diehard Sony fan.

    news.bellatlantic.net, Sep 24, 2003
  5. You really have a hard
    on for Panasonic, don't you?

    oh and if you search around you will see I have a hard on for DVD Empire and
    Sony too. A huge one at that.
    You Dickhead.

    news.bellatlantic.net, Sep 24, 2003
  6. small things.......