SSL VPN (anyconnect) setup on ASA

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by linguafr, Sep 16, 2008.

  1. linguafr

    linguafr Guest

    Licensed features for this platform:
    Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited
    Maximum VLANs : 100
    Inside Hosts : Unlimited
    Failover : Active/Active
    VPN-DES : Enabled
    VPN-3DES-AES : Enabled
    Security Contexts : 2
    GTP/GPRS : Disabled
    VPN Peers : 250
    WebVPN Peers : 25
    AnyConnect for Mobile : Disabled
    AnyConnect for Linksys phone : Disabled
    Advanced Endpoint Assessment : Disabled
    UC Proxy Sessions : 2

    This platform has an ASA 5510 Security Plus license.

    sh run#
    webvpn
    enable outside
    svc image disk0:/anyconnect-win-2.2.0140-k9.pkg 1
    svc image disk0:/anyconnect-macosx-powerpc-2.2.0140-k9.pkg 2
    svc image disk0:/anyconnect-macosx-i386-2.2.0140-k9.pkg 3
    svc image disk0:/anyconnect-linux-2.2.0140-k9.pkg 4

    Curious why I'm still seeing this..

    # sh webvpn svc
    SSL VPN Client is not enabled.

    linguafr, Sep 16, 2008

  2. linguafr

    Doan Guest

    You are are missing the "svc enable" under the webvpn section.

    Doan

    Doan, Sep 17, 2008

  3. linguafr

    Nani_Guntur Guest

    Hai,

    I am naveen can u provide the Show version and Sh config of ASA with
    contest's also pls....

    Thanq....

    Nani_Guntur, Sep 18, 2008