    information such as handshakes etc. I dont mind finding out for myself
    if someone can point me in the general direction.

    Thanks.

    Dystopia, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Dystopia

    Dystopia Guest

    (snip)

    read all about openssl so dont worry I know everything I need and a test
    environment is in the process of being sorted out!

    the docs for openssl pretty much cover the stuff I couldn't find
    elsewhere on the web when dealing with TSL, SSL v2 and SSL v3 to a level
    necessary to understand what's really happening rather than just an
    empirical overview.

    Cheers anyway (plus if anyone's got any info to add, don't worry about
    following up!)

    :)

    Dystopia, Jun 25, 2004