    generating and installing the keys.

    Regards,
    Chris A.

    Chris, Aug 4, 2003

  2. You're not OT, you're crossposting. Which is very annoying. You do know
    that if you do that a lot, you will get hair on your palms, and turn
    blind as well ?
    You also neglected to add valueable information to your posting, such as
    'i am using apache v1.whatever', and/or the platform you're running on,
    etcetera.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume there's still some
    sanity left.
    Try reading this:

    http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ssl/ssl_howto.html

    ... which is focused on the 2.x release of apache, which you're probably
    not running. The configuration methodsfor <2.0 are pretty similar; if
    you're using some other webserver, try searching some more. This is not
    hard-to-find information.

    Greets,
    Robert

    Robert van der Meulen, Aug 4, 2003

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Thanks Robert. Apologies for cross posting. The link you supplied is
    just what I'm looking for.

    Regards,
    Chris

    Chris, Aug 4, 2003