    longer ssh from the internet. I can however ssh to it via another box
    on the outside int net.

    any ideas?

    Bill F, Dec 9, 2003

  2. :running 6.3(3)
    :after adding a second tunnel on a crytpo map applied to outside I can no
    :longer ssh from the internet. I can however ssh to it via another box
    :eek:n the outside int net.

    My first thought is that you've made a mistake on the ACL and are
    covering a bunch of traffic you don't expect. You haven't really
    given us a lot of information to go on, though.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Bill F

    Rik Bain Guest

    what fails when you try to ssh to it?
    can you at least complete the tcp handshake?
    perhaps you have configured the match address on the second tunnel to
    include traffic from where you are trying to ssh from?

    futher data:
    sh ssh
    sh run | i cry
    -and any acls included in the above as match-

    Rik Bain

    Rik Bain, Dec 9, 2003