    ein Guest

    I've never tried this, but I've heard that it's possible to forward
    traffic through tror network.

    ein, Jun 2, 2012

  2. Marco

    Ralph Guest

    I'm no expert but

    Either the ssh executable, or sshd service can be made to initiate the
    connection or to listen.

    If you have 2 computers and each can't initiate a connection to each
    other, then I suppose you'd need a third one you can both reach and
    then you're fine.

    But if one can initiate a connection to the other, then you can do it.

    If you are unable to ping your home computer, from your work
    computer(your work computer behind NAT that you don't control), then, I
    don't think that's a NAT issue.

    Can you for example do $nmap -P0 -p6423 yourhomecomputerip

    Have you gone to an online port scanner while sitting at your home
    computer to make sure your home computer's port is open and a server is
    running there?

    If you are trying to SSH to your home computer, then the only NAT you'd
    need to work with, is on that home computer.

    Ralph, Jun 5, 2012

    Indeed.

    Pascal Hambourg, Jun 9, 2012
  4. Ralph Spitzner a écrit :
    As I wrote : to any VPN provider or tunnel broker which provides a
    public/global address with full end-to-end connectivity.

    Pascal Hambourg, Jun 9, 2012